FAQ: How do I request a claim form?
One question that we get asked on a regular basis is, “How do I request a claim form?” Let’s make it really easy right now: Click here – start the search!
Once there follow these steps:
1) Enter your name or business name, and search for your inquiry.
2) After you have found the person or business that you’re looking for click “Add to My Claim” next to your selection. Then choose from the “Claimant is” drop down, last fill out the claim form online.
If the money is yours and it is less than $2,000, you may be eligible for a fast track and your can type in your social security number. If it matches, you will get a confirmation code and your check within 10 business days. If it doesn’t or youa re claiming for someone else, you can print the form at home and follow the instructions from there.
If you are claiming for someone else, please visit our supplemental forms page for the documents you will need if you are an heir.
You can also request a claim form from the Unclaimed Property Office daily from 8:00am – 4:30pm. Our Madison phone number is (608) 267-7977 and our toll free number is (855) 375-CASH.
- FAQ: What is “Unclaimed Property” (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: I sent my claim form in quite a while ago. Why haven’t I received anything yet? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Veterans to Receive More Than $76,000 in Unclaimed Assets (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: How can I stop my property from going unclaimed? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted on March 16, 2012 by wistatetreasury. It was filed under Unclaimed Property and was tagged with assets, Cash, claim form, claims, Kurt Schuller, missing money, Money, property, request, Social Security number, Treasury, unclaimed property, wisconsin, Wisconsin State Treasurer, wismissingmoney.com, www.wismissingmoney.com.