$6.7 Million for Kenosha County Residents
The Kenosha News yesterday printed this year’s names of people who have unclaimed property held at our office. Make sure to pick up a copy of the Sunday paper, or check for your name right now by clicking here!
If you would like to see the top 20 people in Kenosha County who have money or assets coming back to them, click here!
Kenosha County has 36,286 properties that can be claimed. This isn’t the amount of people as many of the more than 36,000 people have multiple properties they can claim. The amount of money available for claim? $6,700,424!
- FAQ: What happens to unclaimed property if the owner can’t be located? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: What is “Unclaimed Property” (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: What does the State do to find unclaimed property owners? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: How much unclaimed property is there, and why is the state involved? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Nearly $40 Million Turned Over to State Treasury (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)