The happenings "inside" the Wisconsin State Treasury and across the street at the State Capitol

FAQ: Where can I find a notary and is there a fee for notarized copies?

The easiset place to have your claim notarized would be at a financial Institution, such as a bank or credit union. Additionally in Wisconsin they will notarize your claim for a small fee ($.50).

One more thing to know about having your claims notarized is that only claims valued at $2000 or more are required to be notarized.

At the notary

At the notary (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

3 responses

  1. Pingback: FAQ: What do the terms “Official Check”, “Report” and “Underlying Shares” mean? « Wisconsin State Treasury

  2. Pingback: FAQ: What does “Financial Organization” and “Custodian” mean? « Wisconsin State Treasury

  3. Pingback: PAN – Pennsylvania Association of Notaries – J Roald Smeets | J. Roald Smeets

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s