This Week’s Unclaimed Property Quiz!
Who wants to win an awesome Wisconsin Treasury Tote Bag? This week’s unclaimed property quiz involves reporting funds to the office. It’s multiple choice. Those who answer correctly by 4PM will have their names thrown into a hat and a winner from that group will be chosen randomly You must answer the question on our facebook page – click here to get to that page, like us and answer the question!
To help you, all answers can be found somewhere on our website – www.wismissingmoney.com
Here’s the question:
How long can a business hold employee wages that were never claimed before reporting those unclaimed assets to our office?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 5 years
D) Forever – if an employee fails to claim wages, the company can keep them.
- FAQ: What does the State do to find unclaimed property owners? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: What is “Unclaimed Property” (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: How much unclaimed property is there, and why is the state involved? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ: What happens to unclaimed property if the owner can’t be located? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Nearly $40 Million Turned Over to State Treasury (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- State Treasury Returning $1 Million per Week (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)