The happenings "inside" the Wisconsin State Treasury and across the street at the State Capitol

FAQ: How can I get an EdVest distribution sent to me?

If you would like a distribution sent to you, the account owner must complete an EdVest Distribution Request form (PDF).

Note: If at the time the account was opened the account owner selected the Redemption Option, then they can call 1-888-338-3789 to request a distribution or they can log in to Online Account Access. Note: (Distributions done online will be sent by check to the address of record.) An account owner may add the Redemption Option feature at any time by completing the EdVest Account Change Request form (PDF).


One response

  1. Pingback: FAQ Edvest: Why Did Wisconsin Change Plan Managers? « Wisconsin State Treasury

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s