Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Save for Emergencies
The Wisconsin Office of the State Treasurer proudly teams up with WWBIC (Wisconsin’s Women Business Initiative Corporation) for “Wisconsin Saves.” Each week, we will share with you a savings tip courtesy of WWBIC.
Building an emergency savings fund is the top goal of American Savers. Nearly a third of savers who have enrolled locally or nationally have chosen “emergency savings” as their first wealth-building goal. An emergency savings fund consists of a small amount of money, usually in a savings account, that you do not have easy access to. Saving for this fund starts with small, simple, regularly scheduled contributions that build up over time.
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Become a Wisconsin Saver! (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: College Costs Alot But Fun Doesn’t Have To (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Pump Up Summer Saving – Check Your Tire Pressure (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Reducing Frequency vs. Expense (They go Hand in Hand!) (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ Edvest: What Are the State and Federal Tax Advantages? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)