Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: FAN FARE!
The Wisconsin Office of the State Treasurer proudly teams up with WWBIC (Wisconsin’s Women Business Initiative Corporation) for “Wisconsin Saves.” Each week, we will share with you a savings tip courtesy of WWBIC.
Fan fare. In the summer, ceiling fans cool you off. When winter comes, flip the fan’s switch to reverse its direction. It will push the warm air that’s gathered near the ceiling down into the living space, cutting heating costs by as much as 10 percent. Use bathroom and kitchen vent fans sparingly in summer and winter — these fans blow your cooled or heated air outside.
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Become a Wisconsin Saver! (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Pump Up Summer Saving – Check Your Tire Pressure (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: College Costs Alot But Fun Doesn’t Have To (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Saves Fun Tip: Reducing Frequency vs. Expense (They go Hand in Hand!) (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)
- FAQ Edvest: What Are the State and Federal Tax Advantages? (wistatetreasury.wordpress.com)