The happenings "inside" the Wisconsin State Treasury and across the street at the State Capitol

Posts tagged “MetLife

FAQ: Where can I find proof of former residence?

There are several places you can obtain proof of a former address. You may want to look for old employment or school records, tax returns, or bank statements. Another place that will usually list past addresses is on a credit report, which you can request free at

Additionally if the property is from MetLife, Prudential Financial or John Hancock, our office can try to verify your identity using your date of birth.

I've started so I'll finish

I've started so I'll finish (Photo credit: get down)